ReadWriteWeb is one of the Internet’s leading tech news sites.
From October 2011–July 2012, I served as a reporter for ReadWriteWeb. I covered the intersection of social networks, culture and communication. My most recent coverage includes Facebook’s acquisition of Instagram, the future of photo-sharing apps on the Web, the implications of posting photos of kids to Facebook, and video-sharing mobile apps.
For a complete list of my ReadWriteWeb stories, click here: http://readwrite.com/author/alicia-eler#awesm=~ocQKYROGAYvcMe
Select ReadWriteWeb stories have been featured on BusinessInsider.com.
Here are a few samples of my latest stories:
- How People Communicate on Instagram
- How Posting Photos of Kids Alters Perceptions of Memory
- Posting Photos of Your Kids to Facebook: The Realities
- Why We Speak Freely on Social Networks
- Why Do People Use Facebook?
- Pinstagram: How Instagram Should Look on the Web
- Why OMGPOP’s Draw Something Is Losing Users
- What’s It Like to Be Mike Dew, The Most Followed Dude on Pinterest?
- Why Instagram Images Will Take on a Sense of Permanence
- Top 5 TEDxTeen Talks
- 8 Things Instagram Did Right
- “I Wanna Live Forever,” or How We Die on Social Networks