ReadWriteWeb is one of the Internet’s leading tech news sites.
As a reporter at ReadWriteWeb, I cover the intersection of social networks, culture and communication. Most recently, I have been covering Facebook’s acquisition of Instagram, the future of photo-sharing apps on the Web, the implications of posting photos of kids to Facebook, and video-sharing mobile apps.
To read all of my ReadWriteWeb stories, please visit this link: http://readwrite.com/author/alicia-eler
Here are a few highlights from the hundreds of pieces that I penned:
- How Posting Photos of Kids Alters Perceptions of Memory
- Posting Photos of Your Kids to Facebook: The Realities
- Pinstagram: How Instagram Should Look on the Web
- Why OMGPOP’s Draw Something Is Losing Users
- What’s It Like to Be Mike Dew, The Most Followed Dude on Pinterest?
- Why Instagram Images Will Take on a Sense of Permanence
- Top 5 TEDxTeen Talks
- 8 Things Instagram Did Right
- 10 Ways to Win Over Writers